Sunday 6 September 2020

Hero's Journey coming up!

It's been a couple of weeks since my previous post, but I'm back on track now! This is just a Quick update on what to expect.

Next week will be epic, as I'll give my first take on Hero's Journey. Something I covered briefly In my previous blog, but have wanted to give the full attention for a while now. After all, this blog is The Hero With A Modern Face.

Hopefully I can presented something fresh to anyone familiar with Joseph Campbell's epic. If not, I hope I can at least presented it so, that the writers can use it with their stories and readers can hopefully get more out of their stories.

September will be dedicated to Hero's Journey. In October I'll be covering one of my favorite superheroes of all time, as She finally gets her second movie installment. That's right, It will be Wonder Woman 84. Can't wait! Hope you can't either!

Anyway, thanks for reading! See you next week!

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment